Workshop: EndNoteOnline (Pt 2). Make research & writing easier using this free citation manager. Online
This 30 min online workshop will build on the basics introduced in the workshop (part 1) held on October 12th. If you missed the October session, you may watch it at this LINK.
By attending this workshop (part 2), students will get hands on experience importing, managing and formatting citations. If time allows, students will use the "cite while you write" plugin to get accustomed to inserting citations into their documents.
In order to get the most out of this workshop, students should have basic knowledge of EndNote Online, including being registered for an account and being "set up" to import and manage your resources, as shown in the October workshop.
What is EndNoteOnline ?
EndNoteOnline is citation management software available at no cost to all current Drew students, staff and faculty.
For example, EndnoteOnline users may:
- Format citations in various citation styles (e.g, APA 6th)
- Import citations from databases (e.g., PubMed)
- Insert citations and compile a bibliography while writing in Microsoft Word
Related LibGuide: Citation Management by Margery Ashmun
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.